Join the voters of DuPage County, and cast your vote for Jeffrey M. Jacobson!
When we kicked off this campaign in July of 2020, March 17th felt so far away. Suddenly, it’s here, faster than we could have imagined.
March 17th marks the midpoint of this campaign, and as the pictures above show, the amount of support has been overwhelming. Thank you, thank you, thank you, for any contribution you have made to this campaign, whether it was through a donation, canvassing, making phone calls, or marching with us in a parade.
However, this is only the midpoint, and we still need your help!
1. Remember to vote for Jeffrey M. Jacobson in DuPage County. Ask for a Democratic ballot, and make sure you flip it over! Jeff is the last Judicial candidate on the ballot.
2. Consider a small donation. We are a 100% grassroots campaign. Our Republican opponent has a war chest.
3. Sign up to volunteer for the campaign! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address, phone number, and how you would like to help the campaign.
We need people to make phone calls, pass out literature to homes, put signs out on busy streets, and walk in multiple parades in 2020. When the COVID-19 social distancing is over, we also need people to host meet and greets. We cannot do this without you!
We understand COVID-19 is a large concern this Election Day. Here are some tips to keep you safe in the voting booth.
1. Make sure you visit your County website to ensure your polling place has not been moved. In DuPage County, several polling places have been moved out of Senior Centers. Click here if you live in DuPage County for the latest updates.
2. Keep a distance between yourself and other voters in line. Do not shake your neighbors hands, instead offer a friendly wave! Do not touch your face in the polling place or in line.
3. Bring hand sanitizer and a sanitizing wipe with you to the polling place. Vote on a paper ballot instead of the machine. Sanitize your hands before you enter the polling place, and after you leave. Sanitize the pen before and after you vote. Wash your hands thoroughly as soon as possible after voting.
4. If you fall into the most at risk categories, but feel in perfect health, consider covering your face with a scarf or other covering, and wear gloves. Make sure they are immediately discarded after you have voted. PLEASE LEAVE MEDICAL GRADE SUPPLIES FOR THOSE WHO NEED IT THE MOST. If you are feeling unwell, please stay home. It’s so sad to say that, but we need to curb this virus.
Pursuant to Illinois law, any postings regarding funds/funding are made by a campaign representative and not by the candidate.