Rated HIGHLY RECOMMENDED by the DuPage County Bar Association. The highest recommendation!
Nothing on this web site or any of the campaign should be construed to imply how Jeffrey M. Jacobson will decide a case. When Jeffrey M. Jacobson is a judge, he will apply the facts of the case in an honest and fair manner.
He will be a trustworthy, experienced and fair judge, as he has been a lawyer.
- I believe in protecting women’s rights. I created new law for women that are abused by a supervisor. Vance v. Dispatch Management Service, 122 F. Supp. 2d 910 (N.D. Ill. 2000).
- I believe in protecting minorities. My firm gave free legal help to minorities that flew into O’Hare airport and were banned because of the President’s executive order. We continue to give free legal advice as we can.
- I have volunteered for the DuPage court Help Desk, advising those on how to handle divorce related matters.
- I volunteered for night court for DuPage County Circuit Court. I helped the judges with drafting orders.
- Certified Guardian Ad Litem for DuPage Court. Appointed by the court to determine the best interest of the child.
- Child’s Representative for DuPage Court.
- 2002 through 2007 as an Administrative Law Judge for the Illinois Department of Employment Security, Appeals Division. Decided around 10,000 cases concerning unemployment benefits.
- Worked as a 711 for the Cook County State’s Attorney’s office prosecuting felony crimes.
- I have voluntarily represented local democrats by representing them to keep them on the ballot.
- Practice law in Northern Illinois in areas such as family law, real estate, employment, eviction and immigration.
- Member of the Downers Grove Liquor Commission. We hear liquor license applications and liquor hearings of establishments that violate liquor laws.
- Executive Board Member and Assistant Treasurer for the DuPage County Bar Association. DuPage County Bar Association is the largest county bar association in the United States.
- Member of DuPage Inns of Court, an invitation only organization of attorneys and judges.
- Director of Programming for the DuPage Inns of Court.
- Co-president at Downers Grove North High School Parents Club Organization.
- Vice-president of Pierce-Downers school PTA.
- Member of the Downers Grove Fine Arts Committee.
- Member of the State’s Attorney’s State Wide Court Forms Committee.
- Past member of the Buffalo Grove Blood Drive Committee.
- Volunteer coach for youth baseball and basketball.
- Referee of youth basketball.
- Volunteer as kids’ Swim Meet Director and certified timer for the DuPage Swim and Dive Conference.
- Volunteered as an assistant basketball coach at a local catholic middle school.
We want your help. Click here to volunteer, give me advise or just get on our mailing list.