Nothing on this web site or any of the campaign should be construed to imply how Jeffrey M. Jacobson will decide a case. When Jeffrey M. Jacobson is a judge, he will apply the facts of the case in an honest and fair manner.
He will be a trustworthy, experienced and fair judge, as he has been a lawyer.
- I believe in protecting women’s rights. I created new law for women that are abused by a supervisor. Vance v. Dispatch Management Service, 122 F. Supp. 2d 910 (N.D. Ill. 2000).
- I believe in protecting minorities.
- Certified Guardian Ad Litem for DuPage Court. Appointed by the court to determine the best interest of the child.
- Child’s Representative for DuPage Court.
- 2002 through 2007 as an Administrative Law Judge for the Illinois Department of Employment Security, Appeals Division. Decided around 10,000 cases concerning unemployment benefits.
- Worked as a 711 for the Cook County State’s Attorney’s office prosecuting felony crimes.
- I have voluntarily represented local democrats by representing them to keep them on the ballot.
- Practice law in Northern Illinois in areas such as family law, real estate, employment, eviction and immigration.
- Member of the Downers Grove Liquor Commission. We hear liquor license applications and liquor hearings of establishments that violate liquor laws.
- Executive Board Member and Assistant Treasurer for the DuPage County Bar Association. DuPage County Bar Association is the largest county bar association in the United States.
- Member of DuPage Inns of Court, an invitation only organization of attorneys and judges.
- Director of Programming for the DuPage Inns of Court.
- Co-president at Downers Grove North High School Parents Club Organization.
- Vice-president of Pierce-Downers school PTA.
- Member of the Downers Grove Fine Arts Committee.
- Member of the State’s Attorney’s State Wide Court Forms Committee.
- Past member of the Buffalo Grove Blood Drive Committee.
- Volunteer coach for youth baseball and basketball.
- Referee of youth basketball.
- Volunteer as kids’ Swim Meet Director and certified timer for the DuPage Swim and Dive Conference.
- Volunteered as an assistant basketball coach at a local catholic middle school.
We want your help. Click here to volunteer, give me advise or just get on our mailing list.