My name is Jeff Jacobson, and I am running for Circuit Court Judge in 2020. Based in Wheaton, I have been practicing law in DuPage County since 1991. I am a proud father of four living in Downers Grove with my wife, Heidi. I believe I have the skills, experience, and drive to be your next Circuit Court Judge. Please click here to read more about me.
- All people are equal under the law
- The rights of women and children should be protected
- The rights of immigrants should be protected
- The rights of employees and labor unions should be protected
- Certified Guardian Ad Litem for DuPage Court. Appointed by the court to determine the best interest of the child for the court.
- Child’s Representative for DuPage Court.
- 2002 through 2007 as an Administrative Law Judge for the Illinois Department of Employment Security hearing appeals.
- 1990 -Worked as a 711 for the Cook County State’s Attorney’s office prosecuting felony criminals.
- I have voluntarily represented local democrats by representing them when their petitions are object.
- Practice law in Northern Illinois in areas such as family law, real estate, employment, immigration, and general.
- Member of the Downers Grove liquor commission. We hear liquor license applications and Liquor hearings of establishments that violate Liquor laws.
- Executive Board Member and assistant treasurer for the DuPage County Bar Association. DuPage County Bar Association is the largest county bar association in the United States.
- Member of DuPage Inns of Court, an invitation only organization of attorneys and judges.
- Director of Programming for the DuPage Inns of Court.
- Co-president at Downers Grove North High school parents club
- Vice-president of a Pierce-Downers school PTA.
- Member of the Downers Grove fine arts committee.
- Member of the State’s attorney state wide court forms committee.
- Past member of the Buffalo Grove blood drive committee
- Volunteer Coach for youth baseball and basketball.
- Volunteer kids swim meet director and certified timer for the DuPage Swim and Dive Conference.
- Volunteered as an assistant basketball coach at a local catholic middle school
- Daniel Hebreard – DuPage County Forest Preserve President
- Julie Renehan – DuPage County Board District 3
- Sheila Rutledge – DuPage County Board District 6
- Dawn DeSart – DuPage County Board District 5
- Elizabeth “Liz” Chaplin, DuPage County Board District 2
- North Central Illinois Labor Council, AFL-CIO
Read their full endorsements here